Getting into a relationship is very easy, but if you’re looking for a long-term relationship you must be smart in picking the one.
Many people said that most relationships nowadays don’t last longer because of the endless connection. Likewise, there are other reasons that affect the longevity of a relationship.
Perhaps, both partners were holding back or they don’t exert effort to connect either through conversation or face to face.
A meaningful connection plays significant role in establishing a good foundation for a relationship. As you start dating, it’s important to know well the person you’re going out with.
Obviously, there are interesting reasons why a person is attracted to another person of opposite sex. It may be the physical appearance, the character or other aspects in life.
Your bonding time should be more interesting and not boring. With this, you can lighten up your conversation by asking some questions to your guy.
These questions will help you know more about him. It can be tricky that’s why you need to be extra patient. It is quite difficult to crack a question, but you can use these questions listed below in case you don’t know how to start.
- What are your personal goals?
- What makes you smile?
- how would you celebrate our first one year anniversary?
- What do you expect from a love relationship?
- What do you find attractive in a woman?
- What is your favorite romantic activity?
- Who was your first crush?
- What is your definition of intimate?
- What qualities do you want in a girlfriend?
- The worst thing you’ve done?
- How is being…?
- What was your best drop the mic moment?
- What childish thing do you still enjoy?
- Do you prefer me wearing makeup or none at all?
- What is something that most people get wrong?
- Do you have any close female friends, other than me or any of your female family members?
- What do you think is the best Quality in me, which Attracts you?
- What was the last film you saw that made you laugh?
- You only get 3 words to describe yourself – what are they?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Has anyone ever walked in on you naked?
- When is the last time you’ve had a dream about me?
- What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s the most sensitive part of your body?
- Have you ever been caught masturbating?
- Have you ever used a sex toy in bed?
- If you could only have one type of sex for the rest of your life, what would you choose: oral, anal or regular?
- What’s your favorite sex position when I’m on top?
- What’s more important … boobs or butt?
- Do you sleep in pajamas, underwear or nothing at all?
- Do you like it when I’m the dominant one in bed or do you prefer leading things?
It makes sense knowing everything about the person you love. From small things to big things that are relevant to your partner’s life are essential knowing for. Relationship experts said that having a detailed love maps will make partners equipped to overcome conflict in the future. Read 51 Cute Things to Say to Your Boyfriend.
In the same manner, throwing the right questions can be the key to a meaningful connection and better understanding. Asking question to your partner isn’t only for new couples but also for those enjoying years of marriage. It’s the best way to learn new things from your partner.